In this article you will learn about how to see who shared your post on Facebook.
How To See Who shared Your Post on Facebook
There are two ways through which you can know who shared your posts, articles or images on Facebook. Lets dive into the methods one by one and know the process off how to see who shared your post on Facebook.
Method 1: Check Facebook Notification
If you have recently posted anything on your FB then you can check it under notification bell icon to know who shared your post, comments, and likes.
Method 2: Check from Your Timeline
You can also view who shared your post on Facebook from your timeline. To view who shared your post, follow the given below steps.
- STEP 1: Another way to check who shared your post on Facebook is through your “Timeline” setting. In your timeline, you will see the list of posts in a reverse chronological order that you have posted on Facebook. That means, your most recent post will be shown first and then so on. To enter into your timeline, click your “Profile Name”.
- STEP 2: Just below the post, you will see there are three features these are like, comment, and share. So, to check who shared your post on Facebook, look above the “share” button. There you will get to know the number of people of who have shared your post on Facebook.
- STEP 3: To see the name of a person who shared your article, just hover or click above the “share” button that shows the total number of shares. Thus, you will be able to see the person’s name.
Note: You will not be able to view who shares your article or post from the Facebook mobile apps.
These are the basic steps that you can apply to view who shared your post on Facebook.
How to know who shared my older Post
if you want to view who shared your older post long time ago. Then follow the given below steps to find your older post.
- STEP 1 : Select the search box at the top of the Facebook and type in the phrase connected to your post and then press the enter button.
- STEP 2: Now, go to the “Post From” section.
- STEP 3: Under the “Post From”, click the radio button “You”
- STEP 4: Now you will be able to see the list of posts that you have posted. Look for the posts which have been shared by your friends.
In this way, you will be able to find your older post and will be able to see who has shared your post on Facebook.
- How to Unhide a post on Facebook.
- Exact 8 Steps: How To Add Admin to Facebook Group.
- How To Posts Facebook posts to Twitter.
- How To Delete Facebook Group.
- How to create a Facebook group.